Luxury jewelry designer, Sara Blaine, has brought her talents to Willow House with an exclusive line of DESIGNER jewelry, handcrafted by the finest artisans around the globe.

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE OUR VERY SPECIAL NEW JEWELRY LINE by AMERICAN DESIGNER SARA BLAINE !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzi_xxjC7Is&feature=player_embedded

Unique Design Tips. Entertaining Ideas. Trends. DIY Projects. And now FABULOUS JEWELRY by American Designer Sara Blaine...

View the new Willow House catalog at http://lynndoherty.willowhouse.com/

Follow me on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/willowhouselynn

LIKE my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/willowhousewithlynn

Join my team! http://www.lynndoherty.willowhouse.com/JoinNow

Friday, January 20, 2012

PLEASE VOTE!! On my front door color :)

Time for a change!!  Looking to change the color of the front door of our summer home located in Cape Cod, Massachusetts....

Okay....currently our front door is Benjamin Moore Hale Navy as shown below... which I liked... but I am looking to make a change.   I am looking for something different, fun, unexpected, pretty...yet still Cape Cod beautiful!  I plan on painting the center section of the house a gray that is one shade darker on the color wheel than what is shown...also, our driveway is now a pretty white shell driveway...the rest of the house is typical Cape Cod gray shingles....the trim is white.  The hardware on the door will be replaced depending on what color wins the vote!



PLEASE VOTE ON THE FOLLOWING CHOICES! 
I have narrowed it down to four and am soooo torn!

CHOICE ONE:  Pretty in pink?  It is different but feminine.  Too feminine?  Not sure...it reminds me of all of the beautiful Cape Cod hydrangeas and roses which we have plenty of in our yard....

 


2.  CHOICE TWO:  Simple Yellow?  Sunny but not too bright...and it is my favorite color :)




3.  CHOICE THREE:  Tealish blue...the colors of the sea. 




CHOICE FOUR: Coral... a deep corally red/orange with a bit of umber in it...I love this color but I am afraid it is too BOLD for the small Cape house...if I chose this color I would likely paint the middle section of the home TWO shades darker on the color wheel than it currently is instead of just one shade - this will help balance the bold front door choice...




YOU MUST VOTE!!! 
You can not just read this and not vote!!  Vote under the comments section below or send me an email at mike.lynndoherty@yahoo.com or comment on my facebook page "Lynn Massarelli Doherty". 
THANK YOU!!!




10 comments:

  1. I like the coral. Not a fan of teal. Not sure my brother would be a fan of a pink door. Yellow is also a favorite of mine--my house color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the Coral as well!!! Go bold! And I wouldn't change the color of the house. It's just the door, so it won't overwhelm!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go yellow. The coral is nice as well, but i like the yellow because it goes well with the whole nautical theme. Beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with yellow....love the gray with the yellow and crisp white trim....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the yellow...makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them all! But I think the teal will transition from season to season the easiest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am torn. My first pick is the yellow. I think it would complement the house color perfect. BUT-the teal, would go with the inside of your house. It would be an introduction to what you have done inside. The coral is just so fun!! A bright inviting welcome.
    Ok so I have to pick ONE color? I will go with the yellow. Very inviting and warm. That is my final answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow, in that in the long winter up in MA, the yellow is a great pop of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color, and am so happy for you both that you've found one you've been looking for.



    door hinges

    ReplyDelete