Check out these great DIY Ideas:
1. Apply a coat of chalkboard paint to a favorite tray, then hang it on a wall or use it as a serving piece you can label. Write your party menu, grocery list, or a nice welcome note...
2. Add chalkboard paint above your bar & let people know what is on tap or what the drink options are. CHEERS!
3. Painting the front or back of one or two of your kitchen cabinets is very popular right now. It allows you to write messages to your family, and stay organzed by keeping grocery lists and to-do's in view.
4. Don't forget your home office! Keep track of appointments, to-do's, phone messages...you name it. And, yes, chalkboard paint comes in COLORS!
5. HERBS! Label your potted herbs by painting the rim of your terrecotta pots in chalkboard paint...cute!
6. NO Grown Ups Allowed! Add a chalkboard paint wall - or in this case - walls to your children's playroom. Let them imagine, create, and color...with little to no mess!
Please share my BLOG with a friend: http://willowhousewithlynn.blogspot.com
Please follow me on PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/willowhouselynn
Please SHOP with me: http://lynndoherty.willowhouse.com